Dear Valued Clients,
As Manitoba goes into lockdown, Bridgwater Physiotherapy is here to help you get through this stressful time. Both Massage Therapy and Physiotherapy Services will be available. We will be open regular business hours including weekends.
Our staff will:
- be extra vigilant with sanitization, wiping high touch surfaces frequently
- screen all patient prior to treatment
- once you arrive at our clinic, you will be ushered into a treatment room immediately to prevent any gatherings in the waiting area
- wear proper PPE
- practice social distancing except when providing treatment.
- provide 1-on-1 treatment limiting the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
Our treatment rooms are spaced more than 6 feet apart, partitioned off with curtains. We also have private treatment rooms if you prefer.
We would also like to remind you that most insurance companies will renew your coverage on January 1, 2021. So be sure you take advantage of the much needed self-care. You already paid for it and more importantly, YOU DESERVE IT!
Take Care, Be Kind, Stay Safe.
Bridgwater Physiotherapy Team
Terrell graduated with his Master of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Manitoba in 2019. He believes that we all deserve to enjoy life to the fullest, and making sure that our bodies are functioning optimally is a step in the right direction. Terrell enjoys all things sports, especially football. When not working, he is usually busy trying to stay active, reading, or enjoying a movie.
Terrell will have a flexible schedule offering daytime, evening and Saturday morning appointment slots.
He is now accepting new patients. Please call us to book!